Apr 26, 2009
My Lakbayan grade is C!
How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!
The colored parts are the ones I've been to, mostly Luzon and some Visayas part. Palawan and Mindanao are still blank. I'll be in Palawan this June so I'll make a spot there soon.
This entry is dedicated to our dogs Sam and Shandy. Let us do our share in making our dogs feel extra special on this day. Nurture them beyond providing them nourishment, clean water and a clean cage. Our "best friends" could also use a little hug and a regular pat on the head , shoulder and back.
This is our 3 yrs old doggie Sam. A Chinese Sharpei, picky eater but loves Hopia. Always staring at the window whenever my father is outside. Barks so loud when he's left inside the house while he hears my father talked with someone outside. He would mimic a lot of sound that feels like he's crying when left unattended, the sound of excitement and joy when he sees me grab a hopia in our fridge and a lot more quirks that makes him so adorable.
Here is Shandy our new baby, 7 months old and a mixed breed. Before she would eat anything like a "patay gutom" and would finish the food in a matter of 2 seconds but now, somehow influenced by Sam, started getting picky as well. She's like a rabbit hopping up and down running all around the house and would bully Sam and take all his toys. But she knows how to follow simple instructions like stay( for only a fraction of a second!), go home and shake hands.
They are always around to bring smiles and vanish our stresses away. So let's continue to raise our dogs in an atmosphere of nurturing, love and respect.
Apr 22, 2009
Here are the tips I gather which everyone must put into action now before its too late. The objective here is to promote a low-carbon lifestyle by using less of the earth's finite resources and conserving energy.
- Use less electricity and maximize natural lighting.
- Unplugged electrical appliances and gadgets (don't put them on stand by mode)
- Choose low energy, long life compact flourescent lamps
- Conserve water
- Fixing dripping faucets or toilet tanks, if unnecessary dont flush the toilet.
- Keep car use in minimum instead walk, cycle or use public transportation
- Minimize shopping and purchasing new items instead have them repaired or recycled or reused
- Buy local products - they require less energy to transport
- Reduce our waste size, segregate at source, recycle if possible. This will prevent the generation of methane and greenhouse gases.
Happy Earth Day Peeps!
Apr 21, 2009
American Idol's Top 8 - Birth Year Songs
For fanatics of AI, I would like to share my copy of the Studio Recordings of the Top 8 contestants.
So far the this is the best week for me....
1. Danny Gokey - Stand By Me by Mickey Gilley
2. Kris Allen - All She Wants to do is Dance by Don Henley.
3. Lil Rounds - What's Love Got To Do With It by Tina Turner
4. Anoop Desai - True Colors by Cindy Lauper
5. Scott MacIntyre - The Search is Over by Survivor
6. Allison Iraheta - I Cant Make You Love Me by Bonnie Raitt
7. Matt Giraud - Part Time Lover by Stevie Wonder
8. Adam Lambert - Mad World by Tears for Fears
Performances that wowed me came from Adam Lambert, Matt Giraud and Anoop Desai .
You can Download the songs here : TOP 8 Studio Recordings
Apr 19, 2009
Friends and followers, I'll be asking for your support to vote for me on This Site. The Poll is located on the sidebar, scroll down and look at the right side where Vote Now is featured then tick the box opposite shiezar and vote.
I will appreciate it a lot if you can vote for me once everyday till the end of the week (April 19-25).
Thanks a lot, muah :)
Apr 18, 2009
- Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can't go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.
- List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we’d love to hear it.
- Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.
Here's my Bag :
Its a 2 yr old Guess Bag but really looks new - taking really good care of this good find. I bought it on sale at a Guess shop for just a fraction of its original cost. I cant remember its actual cost but definitely not more than 2,500 pesos. Anything more than that is a waste of money for me. Its spacious and you can really fit a lot of stuff inside and its sturdy as well.
The Contents :
It's a must that I bring all this stuff when I go out . Of course my Guess wallet- a gift from my sister, an LV imitation card holder carrying most of my IDs, credit cards, atm , reward points cards from SM, Shopwise and Healthy Options, a coin purse I bought from Sagada, a Rayban shades, small bottle of Kenzo flower and Pleasure perfumes, a lesportsac pouch containing my kikay kit, my Nokia cellphone, some keys, an alcohol hand sanitizer and my heat buster "pamaypay"
Special thanks to my GT sis utotmopink of utotmopink for passing this tag to me.
I will be passing this bagtag to my other sistahs here in the blogosphere. Hope you had fun.
Apr 16, 2009
Oh My Gosh! I love it! American Idol judges saved Matt Giraud.... A first in the history of American Idol.
Another chance for Matt Giraud... yehey!
He's my current fave for this Season 8.
I know there are other outstanding contestants for this season like Adam Lambert, Allison Iraheta and Danny Gokey but my heart goes to Matt Giraud.
I love his sound, i love his music! Go Matt make it to the top :)
Apr 15, 2009
If you're in Facebook, you've probably came across the FB account of Old Philippines and now a fan. Can't help but feel nostalgi...
Kung pamamalengke ang usapan, dyan ako di maasahan, lalo na kung ang bibilhin ko ay karne o kaya naman ay isda, baka ang mabili ko ay bilasa...
Coronwonders, the tour organizer we hired, booked us at Darayonan Lodge . It has a homey atmosphere and just located within the town proper ...
Taking pictures is one hobby I won't get tired doing and as such had me accumulated tons of photos that mostly were just stored in my us...
When I heard of this book through my newspaper readings, my urge to grab a copy became more heightened. I was already planning to purchase...
This week at I heart faces, everyone is sharing their summer stories through a series of photos. Our summer in Boracay is my contributio...
Unang pumasok sa isip ko nang makita ko ang tema ng Litratong Pinoy na Lahat ay Payak ay ang kuhang ito na nagsasalamin ng simpleng pamumuh...
- ► 2010 (14)
- ▼ April (8)