Nov 30, 2009
Go here to perform the steps and register your entry - I Want Whooga Ugg Boots
Nov 23, 2009
I'll be back on Thursday, hopefully bringing with me interesting stories and a wonderful experience. Till next, praying for a safe trip and a good weather while looking forward to this sight ....
Nov 16, 2009
I haven't tried traveling alone for pleasure but I've done so on a business trip. I guess there's a big difference! When your on a pleasure trip alone, picture taking, getting lost in directions and in translation and eating by yourself would be the biggest challenge but the chances of meeting new friends are higher and the sense of accomplishment is bigger, so I guess it isn't bad at all. Actually, I admire those solo backpackers who can go on trips abroad, came back as a better person and truly have a blast, that's really a feat worthy to be proud of, a challenge I would like to do anytime soon but would require a lot of preparation and I think I'm not yet equipped to go this soon. Well, there's still a chance that I won't be traveling by myself yet, my cousin is on her way to process her visa tomorrow after a week of gathering the required documents and hopefully she'll get the approval within this week so we can schedule the trip before my visa expires! Yey, there's still hope, crossing my fingers :D
Nov 10, 2009
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king,lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants,and less of food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E's-- Energy, Enthusiasm & Empathy!
5. Make time for prayer.
6. Play more games!
7. Read more books than you did in 2009
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for at least 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day----and while you walk,smile!
11. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control.. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don't overdo ; keep to your limits.
14. Don't take yourself so seriously; no one else does!
15. Don't waste your precious energy on idle gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
18. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear & fade away like Algebra class,but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more!
24. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family more often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day!
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right things.
33. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything...
35. However good or bad a situation is,it will change.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up!
37. The best is yet to come..
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your innermost self is always happy.So,be happy!
Last but not the least :
40. Do forward this to everyone you care about... .
Nov 2, 2009
If you're in Facebook, you've probably came across the FB account of Old Philippines and now a fan. Can't help but feel nostalgi...
Kung pamamalengke ang usapan, dyan ako di maasahan, lalo na kung ang bibilhin ko ay karne o kaya naman ay isda, baka ang mabili ko ay bilasa...
Coronwonders, the tour organizer we hired, booked us at Darayonan Lodge . It has a homey atmosphere and just located within the town proper ...
Taking pictures is one hobby I won't get tired doing and as such had me accumulated tons of photos that mostly were just stored in my us...
When I heard of this book through my newspaper readings, my urge to grab a copy became more heightened. I was already planning to purchase...
This week at I heart faces, everyone is sharing their summer stories through a series of photos. Our summer in Boracay is my contributio...
Unang pumasok sa isip ko nang makita ko ang tema ng Litratong Pinoy na Lahat ay Payak ay ang kuhang ito na nagsasalamin ng simpleng pamumuh...
- ► 2010 (14)
- ▼ November (5)