Ask Me First, I Might Say YES

Weekly Photo Memes

Apr 6, 2013

This week was truly an epic week for TV viewing. My two favorite tv series was on for a showdown, Walking Dead Season 3 aired its final episode while Game of Thrones Season 3 is making its premiere. 



I have to watch ahead of the Philippine airing and as always had to source it online as soon as its up. 

My thoughts after watching :
  • There were many kills and one sad goodbye in TWD finale but none that broke my heart. Can't wait for  Season 4 and lets see if the governor is still capable of retaliation.
  • While walkers' massacre took place in TWD, white walkers are getting ready to inhabit GOT.
  • GOT is a visual feast of medieval proportion, what's not to love, just hearing the names Lanister, Daenerys, Starks etc. already gets me excited, so bring on the GAME.

The Walking Dead Finale will air this Saturday here, 8:30 at Fox Channel while Game of Thrones Season 3 will premiere this April 2013 at HBO.


Categories:

1 comment: